The event will take place at the Novotel Paris Centre Eiffel Tower Hotel, located at: 61 quai de Grenelle, 75015, Paris, France. Please note that this is a closed event,
The event will take place at the Novotel Paris Centre Eiffel Tower Hotel, located at: 61 quai de Grenelle, 75015, Paris, France. Please note that this is a closed event, by invitation only. For any questions on the event, please contact Rebekah Chew (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Piper Hart (email@example.com).
- Event article: Reinvigorating Effectiveness for the 2030 Agenda: Gearing Up for a 2019 Senior-Level Meeting
- Read participant Jonathan Glennie’s blog on Balancing Scope with Accountability – A Challenge for Development Effectiveness
- Read participant Janet Longmore’s blog on Building Trust: How the Development Community Can Engage the Private Sector
- What does the GPEDC mean to you and what does success look like for the GPEDC? – Click here to watch participants’ responses.
- Click here to view all photos from the event.
3. Final agenda
5. Session background notes
Tuesday, 11 September
a. Session II: Leading country participation in the 2018 Global Partnership Monitoring Round
b. Session III: Development partner participation in the 2018 Global Partnership Monitoring Round
c. Session V: Harnessing monitoring results to drive more effective partnerships
Wednesday, 12 September
d. Session II: Today’s drivers of success for a renewed approach to effectiveness
e. Session III: Leveraging country-led monitoring results to drive behaviour change
f. Session IV: Delivering more effectively in fragile and conflict affected situations
g. Session V: Scaling up private sector engagement to deliver solutions on the ground